Agency / company portfolio: Priority One Auto Rental
About Priority One Auto Rental
We started in March of 2005 with a couple pairs of shoes, EBay, and a passion for great customer service. A few years later, we remain true to our customer service philosophy. When you step into one of our cars, we want you to say "Wow!" and not feel let-down. We have been associated in the travel market in Orlando for some time and extensively test our competitions' offerings on a constant basis. When you rent with us, you know exactly what to expect.
It is our goal to provide our customers with outstanding concierge-style service and array of vehicles that can meet the needs of the most demanding traveler.
To check rates and availability, click here
We invite you to browse through the links at left for information on booking, the types of cars available and their features, as well as specialty areas for travel agents and our P1 Club members.
If you are not familiar with our company and your first contact with us is online: We would be pleased to hear from you! Please let us know what your needs and questions are, we will be more than happy to help.
Priority One Auto Rental
4757 Olive Branch Rd, #1409
Orlando, FL 32811
Cities we cover
We do now accept car hire requests, on a limited basis. Please call reservations for more info.
All reservations are prepaid. Additional fees, taxes, and surcharges may apply in addition to the above listed rates. Reservations are fully refundable until 14 days prior to travel. Less than 14 days, all bookings are nonrefundable. You will always be informed of your total cost at the time of booking and all confirmations will show a break-down.
Upon delivery of the vehicle, an authorization equal to 15% of the
reservation price will be taken to cover any additional incurred charges
like late return, additional time, and excess mileage. Base rate is in
effective during most times of year. Rate is based on seasonality,
Pick-up/Drop-off: We offer concierge delivery service to wherever you need your car picked up. We can meet you at either MCO or SFB, or deliver the car to your hotel or other location in the metro Orlando area at no extra charge. That's simply how we do business. Also, when you recieve your vehicle, you are entitled to a complimentary tour of it's main features.
Please note, we don't really operate outside the metro area. Cars can be delivered to anywhere in FL, subject to negotiation. Under no circumstances are any vehicle we rent to leave the state of Florida.
1. GENERAL RENTAL REQUIREMENTS *
A. Rental Rates: Daily Rental rates are based on a 24-hour rental day starting at the time of rental. The minimum charge is one day, plus mileage, if applicable. The renter will be charged for each hour and/or any part of an hour in excess of a rental day the renter keeps the vehicle until the vehicle is returned, up to the applicable daily rate. Mileage charges, if applicable, will be the number of miles driven as determined by the odometer readings at the beginning and end of the rental. In addition to the daily rate, some locations will charge you a one-time “early return” fee of $15.00 if you return the vehicle more than 24 hours prior to the return date and time on the rental agreement; and, you will be charged a $10.99 per/day “late return” fee if you return the vehicle more than 24 hours after the return date and time on the rental agreement. If the renter fails to comply with the conditions applicable to the rate, including any geographic driving restrictions, a mileage charge, surcharge or other rates may apply
B. Driving Age: The minimum age to rent a vehicle at most locations in the United States and Canada is 21 years of age. Please refer to the Local Policies for specific information on driver ages at the location where you intend to rent and the applicable charge for drivers 21 to 24 years of age. An additional deposit may be required
C. Authorized Drivers: The Priority One vehicle may be driven only by an authorized driver. An authorized driver is the renter and any additional person who appears at the time of rental and signs the rental agreement. All authorized drivers must satisfy our age requirements, have a valid drivers license, and fulfill our other qualifications, which vary by location. Employers and co-employees of renters renting on corporate rate plans, if properly licensed and meet our age requirements, are authorized to drive the vehicle while acting within the scope of their employment duties. See our credit requirements and drivers license requirements below. The authorized driver and any additional authorized drivers may be subject to a driver record check (See below). No other persons are authorized to drive the vehicle.
D. Additional Authorized Drivers and Fees: All additional authorized drivers are required to qualify to drive the vehicle. To qualify, Priority One requires all additional drivers, including spouses, to satisfy our minimum age requirements, have a valid drivers license and pay an additional driver fee if applicable. However, the following additional drivers do not need to pay an additional driver fee or separately qualify as long as they meet our minimum age requirements and have a valid drivers license: (1) government renters on official orders, (2) corporate account customers on corporate rate plans, and (3) drivers/companions of physically impaired customers. The additional driver may also be subject to a driver record check and an underage drivers fee. (See below). Because the requirements vary by location, please refer to the Local Policies for specific information on additional driver fees charged at the location where you intend to rent.
E. Underage Driver's Fee: An authorized driver 21 to 24 years of age may be charged an Underage Drivers fee because of such driver's age in addition to the additional driver fee, if applicable.
F. Credit Qualifications/requirement: To qualify to rent the vehicle, the renter must present at the time of rental a major credit card or debit card (See Debit Card Usage below) in the renters own name with available credit. A hold will be placed on the renters credit card for or a minimum amount, as determined by the location where you intend to rent. The hold will be removed at the end of the rental when the final charges are settled. You will be notified as to this additional deposit at the time of booking, if it applies.
G. Debit Card Usage: A debit card may be used to book the reservation, however an additional deposit may be required due to the greater risk inherent in this form of payment. Please note, that debit cards used via PayPal may not require this deposit. You will be informed at the time of booking.
H. Paypal: Paypal accounts can be used for all prepaid charges, however an additional deposit will be required. You will receive a 2nd invoice for this additional fee, within 24 hours of booking.
I. Gasoline Policy: The renter must refill the gas tank of the vehicle within a 10-mile radius of the rental return facility and present a fuel receipt to avoid a refueling charge unless the renter chooses the prepaid fuel option. If the renter chooses the prepaid fuel option, the renter will pay a specified charge as set forth in the rental agreement and have no obligation to return the vehicle with a full tank of fuel. There is no credit or refund given for any fuel in the tank at the end of the rental. If the renter does not choose the prepaid fuel option and does not return the vehicle with a full tank of gas, the renter will be required to pay a fuel charge to compensate Priority One for the cost and service of refueling the vehicle. The fuel charge is based on the estimated number of gallons needed to refill the tank multiplied by the rate per gallon charge specified in the rental agreement. Priority One locations may use different methods of estimating the number of gallons needed to refill the tank and these methods of estimation necessarily rely on human judgment. Most Priority One locations estimate the number of gallons needed to refill the gas tank either (1) by reading the fuel gauge to estimate the approximate amount of fuel needed to refill the tank (for example, one-half tank) and multiplying that number by the manufacturer's specified fuel tank capacity, or (2) if the renter did not purchase any fuel during the rental, by reading the odometer to determine the amount of miles driven during the rental and dividing that number by the vehicle's estimated average fuel efficiency (miles per gallon) based on the manufacturer's fuel efficiency specifications. When renting in Canada, miles and gallons shall be kilometers and liters. It is imperative that each renter put in gasoline with an octane rating of 91 or higher. Failure to do so will result in a $500 penalty, and liability for any and all damages to the vehicle arising from using the wrong grade of gasoline. We encourage all renters to keep gasoline receipts and they must be presented to us upon demand in order to avoid penalties and charges.
J. Geographic Limitations: Driving is restricted to the state of Florida.
K. Disabled Renters:
1. Available Driving Aids: Please contact us in advance if you require these. We do allow you to install your own on our vehicles, and we do allow a 3rd party designated by you to do this. Please note that you are totally and 100% liable for any damage incurred to the vehicle as a result of this.
2. Pick-up: We would also ask that you call us prior to your arrival so that we may pick you and your traveling companion up, if any, upon arrival at the airport.
3. Additional Authorized Drivers: If a traveling companion shall serve as the driver during the rental, please advise the Priority One representative at the time of rental and pick-up. There is no additional charge for an additional authorized driver for non-driving disabled renters. If the renter will require driving aids to operate a vehicle, please contact us. This will ensure availability of equipment and allow personnel to install such equipment prior to the rental. We would also ask that you prior to your arrival so that we may pick you and your traveling companion up, if any, upon arrival at the airport.. If a traveling companion shall serve as the driver during the rental, please advise the Priority One representative at the time of rental and pick-up. There is no additional charge for an additional authorized driver for non-driving disabled renters.
L. Driver's Licenses: The renter or any additional authorized driver's wanting to drive the rental vehicle must present (at the beginning of the rental) a motor vehicle driver's license that is valid for the entire rental period. A valid motor vehicle drivers license means a drivers license that has not been suspended, expired, surrendered or revoked and includes an expiration date occurring after the end of the rental period. The following motor vehicle drivers licenses are generally acceptable in the U.S.
1. A valid motor vehicle driver's license issued by any state, territory or possession of the U.S.
2. A valid temporary driver's license issued by any state, territory or possession of the U.S.
3. A traffic citation issued by any state, territory or possession of the U.S., as a temporary license, valid for the entire rental period (the court date being the expiration date) accompanied with a second form of photo identification with signature (excluding the credit card used for rental).
4. A valid U.S. military identification card plus an expired driver's license for active duty U.S. military personnel in those states where active duty U.S. military can drive on an expired driver's license.
5. A valid driver's license issued by a province or territory of Canada.
6. A foreign drivers license* issued by the country of residence of the renter and additional drivers. If the drivers license in not in English, the renter and drivers will be required to present both the foreign issued drivers license and a current International Drivers Permit (IDP); or, if from Japan, a Japanese Translation Service. An IDP does not give a person the right to drive, but provides a certified translation of the valid foreign drivers license. An IDP can be obtained in the driver's country of residence only with a valid drivers license. An IDP (or certified translation) without the foreign issued drivers license is not acceptable.
*If the foreign issued drivers license is from a country where permanent or non-expiring drivers licenses are issued, the renter and any additional drivers will also be required to show their passport, visa or other current U.S. issued documentation at the beginning of the rental authorizing the renter or driver to be present in the USA at the time of rental.
M. Driver Record Checks: In the U.S., before we will rent a vehicle and when the customer arrives at our location, the customer and any additional authorized drivers may be subject to a driving record and license check with the DMV. In the rare instance the driving record and license check fails to meet our criteria, we reserve the right to deny the rental based on the DMV report. A list of our criteria follows: In the U.S., before we will rent a vehicle and when the customer arrives at our location, the customer and any additional authorized drivers may be subject to a driving record and license check with the DMV. In the rare instance the driving record and license check fails to meet our criteria, we reserve the right to deny the rental based on the DMV report. A list of our criteria follows:
- The drivers have a valid license that is not currently suspended, revoked, expired, or surrendered; and,
- The drivers have not, during the last 24 months, accrued 8 or more points; and,
- The drivers have not, during the last 36 months, pled guilty or a paid a fine for, or otherwise been convicted, of:
- three or more moving violations,
- two or more accidents, and,
- The drivers have not, during the last 48 months, pled guilty or paid a fine for, or otherwise been convicted, of:
- one or more reckless driving,
- one or more accidents with a fatality or bodily injury,
- operating a vehicle, or permitting the operation of a vehicle, without a license or without insurance,
- possession of a stolen vehicle or using a vehicle in a crime, or,
- failure to report an accident or leaving the scene of an accident; and,
- The drivers have not, during the last 72 months, been convicted of DWI, DWAI, or DUI.
N. One-way Rentals: One-way rentals within the U.S. vary by Priority One location and vehicle availability. A one-way drop fee may apply and will be applied at the time of booking.
O. Optional Equipment:
1. Child Safety Seats: , Toddler, infant, and child/youth safety seats are available at many Priority One locations. Please note these may be complimentary and we do request notice at least 72 hours prior to arrival.
2. Ski Racks: Not Available
3. Global Positioning System("GPS): Complimentary on most vehicles. If available, will be pre-installed and can be guaranteed at the time of rental upon request, subject to availability.
P. Optional Services:
1. Roadside Assistance: Manufacturer roadside assistance is available on most models . This service provides you with accidental towing, lock-out, flat tire, and fuel and battery service during your rental. Please note that we also provide a direct 24 hour hotline for roadside assistance so that we may be able to assist you if needed.
2. Electronic toll by-pass option: In a few cities, we offer an option to purchase an electronic toll bypass service for a per/day charge that allows the driver to bypass all toll booths and avoid electronic toll charges on all the toll roads in the city or state, as applicable; and, as many times a day as necessary. If you decline to purchase the toll bypass option, you will pay us for all unpaid toll roads violations (including violations captured by camera) charged by the toll authority plus a $25.00 administrative fee per violation. If you have a personal transponder or account, it may not transfer to the rental vehicle and you will be charged a toll violation. Please be advised that some toll roads are managed electronically and have no manned booths. GPS units rented from us can be programmed to avoid toll roads. In a few cities, we offer an option to purchase an electronic toll bypass service for a per/day charge that allows the driver to bypass all toll booths and avoid electronic toll charges on all the toll roads in the city or state, as applicable; and, as many times a day as necessary. If you decline to purchase the toll bypass option, you will pay us for all unpaid toll roads violations (including violations captured by camera) charged by the toll authority plus a $25.00 administrative fee per violation. If you have a personal transponder or account, it may not transfer to the rental vehicle and you will be charged a toll violation. Please be advised that some toll roads are managed electronically and have no manned booths. GPS units rented from us can be programmed to avoid toll roads. Please note, that some vehicles may come with complimentary transponders. If equipped, the transponder will be located on the windshield directly under the rearview mirror. If the transponder is stolen, transferred to another party, or otherwise misused, the rental is fully liable for all transponder charges from the start of the rental contract and is further liable for a $100 replacement fee.
Q. Additional Fees: At most Priority One locations the renter may incur one or more of the following charges and fees: (i) an (airport)concession recovery fee or off-airport access fee; (ii) an (airport) consolidated facility charge; plus, frequent flyer surcharges, and vehicle license fees which are the estimated average per day per vehicle portion of our total annual vehicle taxes, licensing, titling, and registration costs, and other governmental fees or charges on top of the daily rate and any optional products and services the renter selects. These charges are calculated either as a per-day or a per-rental charge. At most Priority One locations the renter may incur one or more of the following charges and fees: (i) an (airport)concession recovery fee or off-airport access fee; (ii) an (airport) consolidated facility charge; plus, frequent flyer surcharges, and vehicle license fees which are the estimated average per day per vehicle portion of our total annual vehicle taxes, licensing, titling, and registration costs, and other governmental fees or charges on top of the daily rate and any optional products and services the renter selects. These charges are calculated either as a per-day or a per-rental charge.
2. LIABILITY, INSURANCE AND OPTIONAL PROTECTION PACKAGE
A. Loss or Damage to the Priority One Vehicle: The renter and any additional drivers are absolutely liable for any loss or damage to the rental vehicle, even if someone else caused it or the cause is unknown, whether due to theft, fire, hail, flood, collision, vandalism, or any other cause, subject to limitations imposed by the law where the vehicle is rented. This liability will not exceed the full value of the vehicle, plus:
• Actual towing and storage charges;
• Loss of use;
• Diminution in value, regardless of whether the vehicle is repaired or not;
• All rental charges through the date you report the incident if not returnable or the return date, whichever is later;
• Any out-of-pocket expenses incurred by us as a result of the loss or damage to the vehicle;
• A reasonable administrative fee; and
• Pro-rata license plate fees, all as allowed by law.
B. Third Party Liability Claims: Unless otherwise required by applicable law, a renter and/or any additional authorized driver (and the respective insurance company of each) is primarily responsible for all third party claims of personal injury, including death, and property damage caused or arising from the use and operation of the Priority One vehicle during the rental. (To the extent Priority One is required to provide coverage, in spite of the terms of the rental agreement, it shall only be in an amount necessary to satisfy the minimum financial responsibility limits required by applicable law.)
C. Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage: Where permitted by law, Priority One does not provide uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage. In those states or provinces where Priority One must provide such coverage Priority One will only provide such coverage up to the minimum limits required by law.
D. Optional Protection Package: Not Available.
1. Loss Damage Waiver ("LDW"): Not Available.
2. Personal Protection Plan ("PPP"): Not Available.